Miro is a successful and fast-growing company, focused on online collaborations. With millions of customers throughout the globe, there is a demand for a public platform to get Miro to the next level. The platform is currently in beta, with over 200 private apps built. Over the next 2 years, we intend to get to the next level; add new rich API and SDKs, coupled with world-class developer experience.
What you’ll do
- Design, build and maintain APIs, SDKs, and services across Miro’s engineering teams
- Hold yourself and others to a high bar when working with production systems
- Work on meaningful things. We mean it. If you don’t see a sense of doing something, we expect you to speak it up.
What you’ll need
- 7+ years of backend development experience (Java/Scala/Kotlin). We use Java 11 and Spring (+Spring Boot).
- Experience of building APIs
- Skills for upholding best practices in engineering, security, and design
Bonus points if any
- MS/BS in Computer Science or a related degree
- Experience with technologies like Spring, Postgresql, Redis
- You prefer a data-driven approach and have experience with A/B testing
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for your commute.
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided.
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period.
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high.
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team.
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 5 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!