Miro is the leading whiteboard collaboration platform with more than 5 million users across the globe: managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers and other professionals, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others. We at Miro strive to provide the best experience for all these teams to help them collaborate effectively through continuous improvement of our main use cases and experiences.
As Head of Solutions Engineering, you will be accountable for the key use cases of product engineering strategy and keeping it in line with the overall company’s product and engineering roadmap. You will work closely within the Engineering organization, define the engineering strategy for key use cases (build internally or externally based on Miro Developers Platform), and also engage the Miro Developers community to build Miro plugins and cover key use cases.
What you’ll do
- Grow and lead Miro solutions engineering organization.
- Develop, communicate and execute technical strategy and roadmap for solutions organization.
- Contribute to the overall company’s technical product strategy, align it with the key use cases roadmap.
- Build and scale operational processes in the within solutions org and contribute to the overall engineering practices.
- Develop teams, talents, and leaders within your organization.
- Communicate strategy, tactics, and progress to the team and stakeholders.
What you’ll need
- 10+ years in software engineering, 7+ years' engineering and people management experience, SaaS B2B/B2C2B companies preferred.
- Proven experience building engineering function (25+ people).
- Proven experience managing distributed teams.
- Strong prioritization and project management skills, understanding of business impact for various solutions.
- Result focused, data-driven engineering strategy development skills.
- Good understanding of product requirements and the ability to align with technical strategy.
- Strong execution skills in a cross-functional environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Understanding engineering architecture and trade-offs.
- English is the main communication language at Miro, Russian is a plus for communicating with a remote team.
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for your commute.
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided.
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period.
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high.
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team.
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam.