About the Company
Miro is the online collaborative whiteboard platform. We are on a mission to empower teams to create the next big things by providing the best solutions for collaboration. We are trusted by 5+ million users all over the world as well as companies like Google, eBay, Twitter, Ikea, Autodesk, Cisco, Adobe, PwC, Deloitte, EY, and more. Join us to reinvent the way teams collaborate and create together.
About the Team
The Growth team at Miro experiments across all stages of the funnel to deliver the best possible user experience and drive business metrics. We are a highly-analytical and data-informed crew with the passion toward (in)validating hypotheses to accelerate the speed of learning. We operate within a compact cross-functional team across four domains of expertise: Acquisition, Activation, Engagement, and Monetization.
About the Role
As a Product Designer at the Growth, you will contribute to the end-to-end product development processes, starting with the hypotheses to test, then shaping them to the design solution, and validating them with users.
You'll collaborate closely with the Product, Data, and Engineering teams to find the best way to test your assumptions quickly, inform your decisions and maintain a high bar of product quality.
What you’ll do
- Formulate hypotheses together with Product Managers and turn them into high-quality design solutions
- Measure the success of your decisions with the team and iterate when needed
- Work cross-functionally to deliver the best possible user experience
- Run end-to-end design process for a variety of initiatives within your team(s)
- Research on users perspectives and competitive landscape to generate solutions
- Create UX deliverables as well as visual and interaction design for your initiatives
- Validate your solutions with users, using both qualitative and quantitative methods
- Collaborate with developers to reach high-quality implementation
- Help to grow our design team, improve processes and mentor folks
- Keep on the fast-moving pace of experimentation and decision-making process
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of product design experience
- Understanding of business and product metrics
- Experience in validating experiments for business growth
- Experience in validating design solutions using qualitative and quantitative methods
- Ability to think through complex interaction design
- A systematic approach and attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Hands-on experience with data analysis (nice to have)
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for your commute.
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided.
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period.
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high.
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team.
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam.