Miro is a successful and fast-growing company, focused on online collaborations. With millions of customers throughout the globe, there is a demand for a public platform to get Miro to the next level. The platform is currently in beta, with over 200 private apps built. Over the next 2 years we intend to get to the next level; add new rich API and SDKs, coupled with world-class developer experience.
The Marketplace team works on the distribution of applications from external developers. For this purpose, we are building different tools, including the marketplace. As a software engineer on the Marketplace team, you will participate in the development and evolution of those tools. You will have an opportunity to make a real impact on the life of many people(5 million+ of visitors per month) and enrich the company’s culture with your knowledge and values.
What you’ll do
- Design, build and maintain APIs
- Implement new features from initial design through delivery
- Hold yourself and others to a high bar when working with production systems
- Work on meaningful things. We mean it. If you don’t see a sense of doing something, we expect you to speak it up.
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of backend development experience (Java/Scala/Kotlin). We use Java 11 and Spring (+Spring Boot).
- Be knowledgeable about RESTful API design and implementation
- Recognize the importance of good software development practices such as unit tests, instrumentation, etc.
Bonus points if any
- MS/BS in Computer Science or a related degree
- Experience with technologies like Spring, Postgresql, Redis
- Frontend experience(e.g React and Typescript) or willingness to learn it
- You prefer a data-driven approach and have experience with A/B testing
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for your commute.
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided.
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period.
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high.
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team.
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 5 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!