About the Role
Miro is the leading whiteboard collaboration platform with more than 5mln users across the globe: managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers and other professionals, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others. We at Miro strive to provide the best experience for all these people to help them collaborate effectively through continuous improvement of our main use cases and experiences.
Head of this stream will be focused on holistic use cases experiences and enabling go to market strategies for them is close collaboration with Sales, Marketing and Customer success teams to leverage the usage and revenue growth.
To establish and grow this stream, we are looking for an experienced product leader who will partner with engineering, design, data and go to market teams and will create product and business strategy for top Miro use cases.
What you’ll do
- Create strategy for Miro top use cases
- Oversee research, product development and go to market strategies for Miro major use cases (in partnership with other functions)
- Grow usage and revenue within use cases through creating product value
- Contribute to overall product and GTM strategy partnering with other functions
- Build and scale operational processes within area of responsibility and contribute to overall product engineering practices
- Hire, coach and manage PMs within area of responsibility
What you’ll need
- 10+ years in software, 7+ years product management experience in B2B/SaaS products, 5+ years people management experience, entrepreneurial experience is a plus
- Proven experience in building product-led growth/go to market strategies, collaboration with sales and marketing teams
- Strong track record of achieving product success
- Collaboration space experience is a plus
- Product strategy and strong prioritization skills
- Business mindset and marketing expertise (packaging, sales enablement, storytelling)
- Ability to create product growth strategies
- Working with cross-functional team and multiple stakeholders, strong execution skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- No ego
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for your commute.
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided.
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period.
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high.
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team.
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 5 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!