About the Role
Miro is looking for a process-driven, team-oriented and highly motivated Recruiting Coordinator to join our Talent team in Amsterdam! You will be an instrumental part in helping grow the company and influence our culture. You will partner closely with recruiters and hiring managers to coordinate recruitment tasks, schedule all candidates coming into our Amsterdam office and ensure we are providing a best-in-class candidate experience. In this role, you will not only carry out the existing coordination processes in place, but you will help create them and make them better.
About the Team
A bit about our team, we are cultural ambassadors and strive to continually up level the experience we provide candidates and elevate the talent we bring on board. We have team members in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Amsterdam, Russia and now Austin which aligns with our company vision to enable collaboration without constraints of geographic locations. In the same vein, we have a flexible working culture and embrace trust in one another to turn our failures into wins!
What you’ll do
- Schedule video/onsite interviews and phone screens for candidates providing logistics support for strategic initiatives and travel arrangements
- Manage recruiting operations in close partnership with Recruiters to streamline the recruiting process
- Serve as primary candidate liaison, ensuring a superb candidate experience
- Craft emails, messages, templates, prepare recruitment materials, advertise jobs on the applicable job boards
- Update candidate information, job descriptions and postings in our applicant tracking system
- Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
- Help build and promote the Miro employer brand
- Work quickly to interface with internal and external stakeholders across time zones and from locations all over the world
What you’ll need
- 2+ years of recruiting coordination experience or in a role with similar responsibilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast, ever-changing environment
- Passion for collaboration and partnering with others
- Desire to learn and affinity for process improvement and optimization
- Strong attention to detail and proactive problem-solver
- Ability to work independently
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for your commute.
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided.
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period.
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high.
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team.
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 5 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!