Miro is a successful and fast growing company, focused on online collaborations. With millions of customers throughout the globe, there is a demand for a public platform to get Miro to the next level. The platform is currently in beta, with over 200 private apps built. Over the next 2 years we intend to get to the next level; add new rich API and SDKs, coupled with a world class developer experience.
The Developers Experience team creates tools that external developers use to build apps on Miro’s platform. We are a focused and rapidly growing team with a lot of growth and impact opportunities.
As a software engineer on the Developers Experience team, you will have the opportunity to participate in the community of developers who build on the Miro Developer Platform and use that knowledge along with usage data to create new tools and components as well as adapt existing ones to meet the needs of our developer customers.
What you’ll do
- Help build our Developer Platform, for use by millions of Miro users and a key strategic asset of Miro.
- Building higher level abstractions and components that developers can easily incorporate into their apps
- Building rich sample applications that developers can use as building blocks or starting points
- Build and maintain Miro’s developer platform portal
- Take input from and work with our developer community on Miro Platform projects (SDK, Apps, Plugins, etc…) and contribute to other projects as appropriate.
What you’ll need
- +5 years of working experience
- Curiosity and a desire to be responsible for all aspects of building Miro's developer platform in a highly focused and rapidly growing team.
Bonus points if any
- Full-stack development experience
- Experience with React
- Creating/working on developer tools
- Fluency in one or more general purpose programming languages, including but not limited to: Java, Python, or Ruby
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for your commute.
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided.
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period.
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high.
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team.
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 5 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!