About the Role
As Growth Product Lead will drive efforts to amplify Miro Usage growth, hence making a big influence on revenue growth as well. You will also create Retention & Engagement vision and strategy, help the team define and execute on a comprehensive roadmap of initiatives and experiments, including onboarding, activation, engagement, product education, product emails and notifications while driving innovative programs and strategies. Reporting to the Head of Growth, this role will combine hands-on work and also manage a team of product managers.
If you are creative, passionate, customer-centric and data-driven we want to speak to you about joining Miro.
About the Team
Our Product Growth function is already 25+ members with a proven record of success and making an impact. The team operates in several formats: drive experiments to learn the unknown and optimize the business metrics by solving users’ problems, and drive innovative, new initiatives as well. We value collaboration and work closely with other teams and functions to improve customer experience and business growth together. Join our team and help build a growth culture and adopt growth processes and frameworks across the company.
What you’ll do
- Lead Retention & Engagement strategy, development, and execution
- Oversee and drive multiple projects and align them with business priorities & deadlines
- Work with Head of Growth and cross-functional leaders of product, design, data, engineering, marketing, content to effectively align roadmaps, set clear and measurable objectives, and deploy team resources appropriately to achieve business goals
- Lead the team with a focus and obsession on understanding and delighting our users’ needs and achieving business growth
- Manage and mentor product managers, including developing IDPs
- Help define and develop a rigorous growth culture, using hypotheses, quantitative and qualitative measures that tie to company objectives and focus on learning and impact
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of experience in Product/Growth Management, subscription product experience, SaaS B2B/B2C2B models is ideal. Experience in collaboration, productivity, design spaces is a plus
- Strong passion for creating an engaging, delightful and high-quality experience for users
- Fluency in data analysis, and problem-solving skills. A/B testing and high-velocity experimentation experience
- Understand user psychology to formulate strong hypotheses for growth
- Proven ability to hire and lead teams, work cross-functionally, and deliver great user experiences on time in a highly collaborative environment
- Excellent written, communication, analytical skills, and attention to detail, with an ability to effectively present to executive staff and key stakeholders
- Ability to move quickly and make appropriate trade-offs based on data analysis and qualitative feedback from users, team, market, stakeholders. Tolerance for ambiguity.
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for your commute.
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided.
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period.
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high.
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team.
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 5 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!