Miro is the leading whiteboard collaboration platform with more than 5mln users across the globe: managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers and other professionals, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others. We at Miro strive to provide the best end-user experience across all platforms and devices Miro is used on.
Product Lead for Cross-Device Experience will be accountable for building long term strategy to ensure Miro is successfully used across all the platforms and devices, innovating in discovering new platform/device-specific use cases and delivering best in class experience to Miro platform users across the globe.
Engineering manager for Cross-Device Experience will be accountable for the entire Miro Cross-Device engineering strategy (mobile, tablets for all popular platforms: iOS, Android, winRT and native apps for desktop, big screens like Surface Hub and others) and keeping it in line with the overall company’s product and engineering roadmap. You will build and scale engineering organisation for supporting cross-device experience, set up engineering processes and deliver high-quality outcomes with your org in a timely manner
What you’ll do
- Grow and lead Miro cross-device experience org
- Develop, communicate and execute technical strategy and roadmap for cross-device experience
- Contribute to the overall company’s technical product strategy, align it with the cross-device roadmap
- Build and scale operational processes in the within cross-device org and contribute to the overall engineering practices
- Develop teams, talents and leaders within your organization
- Communicate strategy, tactics, and progress to the team and stakeholders
What you’ll need
- 10+ years in software engineering, 7+ years engineering and people management experience, SaaS B2B/B2C2B companies prefered
- Proven experience building cross-device experience (mobile & tablet for iOS, Android, WinRT)
- Proven experience building engineering function (15+ people)
- Proven experience managing distributed teams
- Strong prioritization and project management skills, understanding of business impact for various solutions
- Result focused, data-driven engineering strategy development skills
- Good understanding of product requirements and ability to align with technical strategy
- Strong execution skills in cross-functional environment with multiple stakeholders
- Understanding engineering architecture and trade-offs
- English is the main communication language at Miro, Russian is a plus for communicating with remote team
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for your commute.
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided.
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period.
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high.
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team.
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 5 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!