About the team
The Cross-Device Experience substream is responsible for the entire Miro’s strategy on mobile, tablets for all popular platforms: iOS, Android, winRT and native apps for desktop, big screens like Surface Hub and many others. You will build and scale an engineering organisation for supporting cross-device experience, set up engineering processes and deliver high-quality outcomes with your org in a timely manner.
About the role
As the Cross-Device engineering manager, you will be accountable for the entire Cross-Device Experience engineering, its technical strategy and keeping it in alignment with the overall company product and engineering roadmap. You will build and scale the engineering organization for supporting canvas experience, set up engineering processes and deliver high-quality outcomes with your organization in a timely manner.
What you’ll do
- Grow and lead Miro cross-device experience org
- Develop, communicate and execute technical strategy and roadmap for cross-device experience
- Contribute to the overall company’s technical product strategy, align it with the cross-device roadmap
- Build and scale operational processes in the within cross-device org and contribute to the overall engineering practices
- Develop teams, talents and leaders within your organization
- Communicate strategy, tactics, and progress to the team and stakeholders
What you’ll need
- Vast engineering and people management experience (SaaS B2B/B2C2B companies are a plus)
- Proven experience building cross-device experience (mobile & tablet for iOS, Android, WinRT)
- Proven experience building engineering function (15+ people)
- Proven experience managing distributed teams
- Strong prioritization and project management skills, understanding of business impact for various solutions
- Result focused, data-driven engineering strategy development skills
- Good understanding of product requirements and ability to align with technical strategy
- Strong execution skills in cross-functional environment with multiple stakeholders
- Understanding engineering architecture and trade-offs
- English is the main communication language at Miro
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.