Miro is the leading visual collaboration platform helping cross-functional teams of marketers, designers, product managers and engineers ideate, design-think, and collaborate to bring some of the world’s most innovative products on the planet to market, faster. Today we have over 8 million users globally and paying teams inside companies like Netflix, Twitter, Salesforce, Airbnb, PwC, Deloitte and many more. We’ve grown rapidly–and organically–and are making a critical hire to support our enterprise marketing strategy.
In this role, you will report to the Head of Enterprise Marketing and will develop and execute Enterprise campaign strategies designed to influence enterprise pipeline creation.
What you’ll do
- Own the strategy, prioritization, and execution of all Enterprise campaign marketing
- Launch and optimize campaigns designed to accelerate and increase conversion rate to enterprise hand raiser from our install base
- Work with Product Marketing to run campaigns that deliver business impact around key feature releases to drive Enterprise plan
- Build and run campaigns to drive adoption of Miro across lines of business, increasing number of use cases to drive enterprise demand and mitigate churn risk
- Improve conversion rates to Opportunities by equipping SDRs with messaging, sales cadences, and campaign materials for effective lead follow up
- Target buyers at named accounts, and overseeing strategic ABM campaigns to accelerate Enterprise new logo acquisition for both inbound & outbound opportunity creation
What you'll need
- Capacity to perform in a high-growth environment
- Experience with HubSpot
- Experience with B2B sales/marketing processes and metrics
- Ops-minded, process-oriented and committed to clean data
- SaaS experience preferred
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Ability to effectively collaborate with remote teams
- A builder, you can build and operationalize processes to scale
- A problem-solver
- A strong written and verbal communicator
- An open-minded, curious, and eager learner, eager to build your skillset
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, + Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!