Miro is the online collaborative whiteboard platform helping cross-functional teams of designers, marketers, product managers, and engineers ideate, design, think, and collaborate to bring some of the world’s most innovative products on the planet to market, faster.
Today we have more than 5 million users globally, including teams inside companies like Netflix, Twitter, Salesforce, Airbnb, PwC, Deloitte, and many more.
Miro is focused on sustainable exponential growth and unlocks new business opportunities to maintain it. The Growth team is delivering value to customers in the ways that fuel levers for growing by testing hypotheses and experimenting with the product. To keep our customers engaged and help them adopt the product we find levers to drive massive growth on all stages of the funnel — Acquisition, Activation, Engagement, and Monetization.
Product Designer will be formulating new hypotheses for experimentation and creating pre-products to help our customers unlock the potential of Miro for their particular use cases.
About the team
Product Designers in the Growth team find the right balance between user needs and business goals, figuring out the hypotheses and validating them with design solutions. We have an intense collaboration with the Product and Data teams to make data-informed decisions, as well as with Engineering to find the best way to validate the hypotheses with the fast-moving pace and maintain a high bar of product quality.
What you’ll do
- Formulate hypotheses together with Product Managers and turn them into high-quality design solutions
- Measure the success of your decisions with the team and iterate when needed
- Work cross-functionally to deliver the best possible user experience
- Run end-to-end design process for a variety of initiatives within your team(s)
- Research on users perspectives and competitive landscape to generate solutions
- Create UX deliverables as well as visual and interaction design for your initiatives
- Validate your solutions with users, using both qualitative and quantitative methods
- Collaborate with developers to reach high-quality implementation
- Help to grow our design team, improve processes and mentor folks
- Keep on the fast-moving pace of experimentation and decision-making process
What you’ll need
- 3+ years of product design experience
- Understanding of business and product metrics
- Experience in validating experiments for business growth
- Experience in validating design solutions using qualitative and quantitative methods
- Ability to think through complex interaction design
- A systematic approach and attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Hands-on experience with data analysis (nice to have)
What’s in it for you
- All employees are currently working remotely.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Stock option grant.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events, free books, and corporate library.
- Breakfasts and dinners in the office, healthy snacks.
- Fun parties and awesome corporate-branded stuff.
- A modern office in Digital Port with free parking, a river view, a volleyball court, and a restaurant.
- Help with relocation.