Miro is building an open product platform that is designed to allow scaling through 3rd parties — external developers and partners. Currently Miro has a beta version of a developer platform with already 200+ private apps built on it, and in the following two years we aim to have 200+ public applications built by 3rd party developers in our Marketplace.
As a Head of Developer Marketing & Relations manager, you will oversee Miro's Platform go to market, growth and adoption through marketing and developer advocacy.
What you’ll do
- Help identify and implement new opportunities that drive adoption and grow Miro’s Platform
- Conduct primary and secondary market research to inform the go-to-market strategy, target audiences, and messaging for technical audiences
- Unlock insights about developers by using various marketing research methods
- Support developers through online and offline channels
- Translate technical capabilities into business value for developers and partners
- Craft content/copy that resonates deeply with the developers needs
- Create and execute innovative strategies and launch plans to drive awareness, engagement, and product adoption among developers
- Craft code samples, blog posts and other educational contents to help developers get the most out of Miro Platform
- Organise and participate in hackathons, conferences and other developer-oriented events
What you’ll need
- Minimum 3 years experience in product marketing to a technical audience
- Minimum 2 years experience working in, or partnering with, an established and effective developer relations team
- Minimum 3 years of people management experience
- You get a kick out of understanding of technical capabilities of platform and communicating the potential to the developers
- You feel confident in developing and maintaining relationships with developers
- You understand the value of storytelling for technical audiences and know how to partner closely with cross functional teams to achieve results
- You’re able to make informed, strategic decisions around customer benefit/value and back up those decisions with validation
- You have excellent technical writing skills and a sharp instinct for organizing technical content
What’s in it for you
- Stock option program.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for a commute.
- Lunch, snacks & drinks provided.
- Pension plan coming soon.
- Team outings and collaboration.
- Flexible time off.
- Join our inspiring workplace at TQ Central.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 5 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!