Miro is building an open product platform that is designed to allow scaling through 3rd parties — external developers and partners. Currently Miro has a beta version of developers platform with already 200+ private apps built on it, and in the following two years we aim to have 200+ public applications built by 3rd party developers in our Marketplace.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager for Developer Platform, you will oversee Miro's Platform go to market efforts in partnership with Product, BD, Sales and Comms.
What you’ll do
- Help identify and implement new opportunities to drive adoption and grow the Miro developer community
- Conduct primary and secondary market research to inform go-to-market strategy, target audiences, and messaging for technical audiences
- Unlock insights about developers by using various research methods—including surveys, interviews, and focus groups
- Translate technical capabilities into business value for developers and partners
- Craft content/copy that resonates deeply with the needs of developers and partners
- Create and execute innovative strategies and launch plans to drive awareness, engagement, and product adoption among developers and partners
- Craft blog posts and other educational content to help developers understand the potential of the Miro Platform
- Organise and participate in hackathons, conferences and other developer-oriented events
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in product marketing to a technical audience
- You get a kick out of understanding of technical capabilities of platform and communicating the potential to the developers
- You understand the value of storytelling for technical audiences and know how to partner closely with cross functional teams to craft compelling narratives
- You’re able to make informed, strategic decisions around customer benefit/value and back up those decisions with validation
- You have excellent writing skills and a sharp instinct for organizing technical content
- You feel confident in developing and maintaining relationships with developers and partners
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for your commute.
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided.
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period.
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high.
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team.
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 5 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!