It's an amazing time to be at Miro. Our team is growing х2 each year and the number of our processes and documents related to HR administration and compliance, benefits, and vendor administration grow proportionally. We are looking for top talent to maintain a high level of quality and develop our Payroll & HR compliance processes.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to grow their career and change the world together with our super talented team!
What you’ll do
- Support employee’s database in HRIS Bamboo
- Collect personal employee data for Provider immigration team, check it for completeness and accuracy
- Respond to employees’ questions regarding data issues
- Produce various management reports and answer the employees’ requests
- Assist in other accounting areas as requested or assigned
- Participate in special projects/initiatives, some of which are global in scope, including work with Solutions and Excellence teams
- Define company document retention policies, and privacy controls
What you’ll need
- 2+ years of prior experience in HR operations / HR compliance / Labour Law
- Knowledge of a wide variety of employment law-related obligations
- Experience with HR regulations and/or compliance standards
- Proficiency in spoken and written Russian and English
- Passionate about developing process documentation
- Advanced knowledge of Russian HRIS (1C) and statistical reporting skills required
- Personal computer operation with skills in various software applications including word processing, spreadsheet, electronic mail and presentation
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy, and the ability to work somewhat independently
- Strong customer service (employee) and communication skills, both written and verbal, required
- Team player – works well with others, willing to help out where needed
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team and to coordinate and maintain multiple tasks simultaneously
What’s in it for you
- All employees are currently working remotely.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Stock option grant.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events, free books, and corporate library.
- Breakfasts and dinners in the office, healthy snacks.
- Fun parties and awesome corporate-branded stuff.
- A modern office in Digital Port with free parking, a river view, a volleyball court, and a restaurant.
- Help with relocation.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 5 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!