Miro is looking to hire a strong operator to join our Business Operations (BizOps) team and lead key strategic initiatives to drive our next phase of growth. In this high leverage position, you’ll have significant ownership to drive business-critical initiatives in close coordination with multiple functional partners (Marketing, Product, People, Sales, Finance, Exec, and more).
The BizOps team is responsible for leading complex or cross-functional projects and implementing and optimizing new systems and processes. We’re not an internal consulting team; you’ll work hands-on to drive projects from hypothesis through implementation.
What you’ll do
- Strategic Planning & OKRs -- Build and support Miro’s company-wide strategic planning and OKR processes.
- Communication -- Be a key bridge from leadership to the rest of the organization, conveying and ensuring successful communication and implementation of critical organizational and operational decisions.
- Head of Operations extension -- you will provide leverage to the Head of Operations, including attending meetings and addressing inquiries or issues as his proxy.
- Investor Relations -- You will help the exec team interface with the Board and our investors, including board meeting prep.
- Exec team facilitation -- leadership offsites, business reviews, bi-weekly and monthly meetings.
- Special projects -- Project manage strategic cross-functional initiatives during incubation and initiatives that affect the entire organization.
- Operational excellence -- Drive long-term operational excellence, ensuring key projects have clear milestones, success measures and operational plans.
What you'll need
- 7+ years total experience, potentially including:
- Top-tier consulting firm, business school, investment bank, private equity or venture capital.
- Startup experience (operations, strategy, or planning roles).
- Curious, analytical, and structured thinker.
- Track record of driving complex projects with many stakeholders to success.
- Highly productive and motivated by solving hard problems.
- Operate in a kind and low-ego way.
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get stuff done in a fast-moving, ever-changing startup environment.
What’s in it for you
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision
- Flexible time off
- Catered lunches + free snacks and drinks
- Brand new offices!
- Team outings
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 5 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!