Within the Trust and Reputation team at Miro, you will be working alongside the Security Engineering and Incident response teams with a view on the wider Security areas and systems within Miro. These roles reach far and wide into the whole company and require critical thinkers to tackle the challenges that Security poses in a modern fast paced organization.
What you’ll do
- Operating and maintaining data leakage prevention toolsets, responding to alerts for data loss events including investigation and management of any data loss incidents that breach corporate data handling requirements.
- Knowledge and operational experience in: firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention systems, antivirus and content filtering, URL filtering, KPI and certificate management, authentication solutions, switches, routers, firewall zoning & SIEM.
- Understanding of Cloud deployments (IaaS | SaaS), Operating systems enterprise grade technologies and associated security risks and controls.
- Working with system integrators and third parties in both a collaborative and governance manner.
- Experience or understanding of Vulnerability and Patch management within Companies and effective ways to manage these, working with separate teams.
- Responsible for reporting metrics on the status of technical information security controls across the DLG estate and highlighting areas for improvements.
- Maintaining the SOC and ISO security management controls and validation activities
- Run checks to ensure all security checks are operating properly
- Working as a point of contact for all security governance questions within Miro
What you'll need
- 7+ years security and people management experience,
- Proven experience building security programs
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Strong prioritization and project management skills, understanding of business impact for various solutions
- Result focused, data-driven security strategy development skills
- Good understanding of product requirements and ability to align with technical strategy
- Strong execution skills in cross-functional environment with multiple stakeholders
- Understanding engineering architecture and trade-offs
- English is the main communication language at Miro, Russian is a plus for communicating with remote team
What’s in it for you
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision
- Flexible time off
- Catered lunches + free snacks and drinks
- Brand new office coming soon!
- Team outings
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 5 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!