As the Head of Enterprise Sales, you will own all go to market responsibility for organizations from 500 to 10K employees. Today, the role will cover 5-7 leaders with 40-50 reps, and eventually grow to ~100 reps. You will be focused on landing new logos & expanding accounts in both segments. You will join a highly motivated, upbeat sales team that takes pride in landing new customers, running strategic sales cycles and delivering the Miro value proposition to a wide base of accounts across various industries.
The Head of Enterprise Sales is a daring and solution-oriented leader who will have a large part in driving the go-to-market strategy for the team. You will build programs to expand revenue into our accounts by leveraging existing relationships in our installed base today. You will be focused on driving consistent pipeline generation across the team, exceeding quota, using research to gain insight into customer challenges, identifying key partners, and challenging customers' thinking about how Miro can transform the way their business works.
What you’ll do
- Hire, coach & lead a team of leaders in a second-line and eventual third-line manager role to help land and expand our clients up to 10K employees
- Help drive our overall go-to-market strategy for the Enterprise Segment
- Build a program to generate a consistent pipeline from our user base and by breaking into other lines of business within our largest accounts
- Empower your team to run new trials/users within customers to expand use cases and drive more revenue
- Be effectively engaged in deals to help drive a bottoms up approach to our growth strategy
- Be a key component in ensuring we have accurate data in our CRM to drive the strategy for our future growth
- Achieve monthly/quarterly quotas of pipeline and closed business
What you'll need
- 5+ years of management experience with at least two years of second-line manager experience at a high growth Enterprise SaaS organization
- 10+ years overall sales experience (individual contributor + leadership) within a high-growth Enterprise SaaS organization
- Strong experience with driving go-to-market strategy and building process within a fast-growing organization
- History of being a top performer with a proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Strong prospecting, territory planning, and team-selling experience
- Excellent ability to identify and resolve problems in the sales process
- Excellent communication skills, ability to form relationships and work cross-functionally
- You have the ability to grow rapport and relationships with potential clients & your team
- You are curious: always looking for an opportunity to learn, grow and give/receive feedback
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.