Our Brand Team is set on a mission to build a world-class, notable brand. We are running a lot of cross-functional initiatives as well as work with external partners to level up our brand communications.
As a Video Producer, you’ll report to the Head of Brand and work cross-functionally with Growth, Acquisition, Product Marketing, Content Marketing, and Product teams to develop world-class and recognizable brand among tech companies that will position Miro as a market leader in collaborative whiteboard space and pioneer in product storytelling. We are looking for a self-starter who could juggle out-of-the-box thinking and business goals, as well as build and scale up our video production function from scratch.
What you’ll do
- Produce videos from end-to-end and manage the entire creative production process. From pre-production through post-production, you'll be responsible for ideation, concepting, storyboarding, scripting, directing, shooting, editing, color grading, basic motion graphics, and more
- Set up the process of in-house video production across multiple teams
- Develop and execute project scopes, timelines, budgets, and staffing plans from pitch to project completion
- Scale production with external video productions, which includes providing clear and actionable creative direction, and ensuring deliverables meet Miro's high standards of quality
- Monitor performance and analyze data to inform creative decision-making and elaborate performance
- Oversee the strategy, experimenting and execution of all video production needs across the business
What you'll need
- 3-5+ years of demonstrated professional motion video, videography, filmmaking, and editing experience
- Experience in producing product videos for a SaaS company
- Resourcing experience with high volume traffic projects
- Experience working in distributed teams would be a huge plus
- Technical expertise of all key aspects of video production including lighting, framing, recording clean audio as well as solid experience working with motion and animation
- Deep expertise in Adobe Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Audition, Illustrator) and/or FinalCut X
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Be a team player who can clearly articulate visual concepts and can communicate effectively with a wide range of internal/external stakeholders
- Have a strong position about their creative direction, but know when to fight for an idea, and when to let it go and move on
- Strong ability to multitask, organize, facilitate and collaborate within cross-functional teams
- Proven mentorship skills
What’s in it for you
- Stock option program
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Commuting Allowance
- Lunch, snacks & drinks provided
- Team outings and collaboration
- Flexible time off
- Join our inspiring workplace at TQ Central
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 5 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!