The Brand Design Lead will report to the Head of Brand and work cross-functionally with Growth, Product Marketing, Content Marketing, Product, and People teams to develop world-class and recognizable brand among tech companies that will position Miro as a market leader in collaborative whiteboard space and pioneer in product storytelling. We are looking for a self-starter who could juggle out-of-the-box thinking and business goals, as well as lead, motivate and coach a team of designers, developers and writers.
About the Team
Brand Team is responsible to deliver remarkable experiences across multiple touchpoints to grow brand exposure and make our brand a love mark. You will work with all possible types of projects: from print and video production and up to digital and brand campaigns. You will level-up our brand, scale creative operations and lead a team of talented teammates to become a new industry benchmark.
What you’ll do
- Develop and implement visual brand across key assets — product visuals, blog, marketing and brand campaigns, emails, video, swag, collateral, social, event design, etc.
- Work with the Product Design Lead to align brand identity with product design to build strong branded interactions and memorable experience both in online and offline.
- Design processes to scale workflow of delivering brand and marketing assets for internal clients with predictable deadlines and quality.
- Establish a network of external agencies and contributors to run special projects or long-term partnerships.
- Team management — alignment with the team, build trust, mentor and develop team members based on their professional goals;
- Provide art direction and constructive feedback on projects to designers and oversee the evolution of the work. Help the team develop relationships cross-functionally, and serve as valuable contributors and partner to others on the marketing team.
What you'll need
- 6+ years of design experience working with tech brands, preferably in a creative department of a tech company, including developing and executing brand and marketing campaigns.
- Experience building thoughtful, compelling brand identity systems, and executing across brand, print, editorial, experiential, and digital design.
- Experience and proven results in mentoring, and growing design talent while in a creative leadership role.
- A strong portfolio which showcases solid creative thinking and execution of marketing campaigns, the ability to harness design-led thinking and human insight to drive effective communications across a variety of media types – all while maintaining a clear brand and campaign throughline.
- Strengths in typography, design systems, visual storytelling & art direction and highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Familiarity working with video production and a keen sense of the value and role design can bring to the video production process
- Strong strategic decision-making skills and the ability to nimbly weigh business goals alongside creative goals. Ability to easily articulate how and why different design choices ties back to the business goals and related strategies.
- A highly organized self-starter, skilled at managing a team and working productively in a cross-functional team environment (e.g., design, content, web development, external agencies).
- Exceptional communicator and negotiator.
- Proactive, strong sense of ownership.
- Creative problem-solver, growth mindset.
What’s in it for you
- Stock option program
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Commuting Allowance
- Lunch, snacks & drinks provided
- Team outings and collaboration
- Flexible time off
- Join our inspiring workplace at TQ Central
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 5 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!