Miro is a successful and fast growing company, focused on online collaborations. With millions of customers throughout the globe, there is a demand for a public platform to get Miro to the next level. The platform is currently in beta, with over 200 private apps built. Over the next 2 years we intend to get to the next level; add new rich API and SDKs, coupled with a world class developer experience.
As Head of Platform Engineering, you will be in charge of the entire Miro Platform product engineering strategy and keeping it in line with the overall company’s product and engineering roadmap. You will extend platform functionality, grow developers’ base and help launch new and exciting platform applications.
What you'll do
- Grow and lead Miro platform engineering org.
- Develop, communicate and execute technical strategy and roadmap for platform org.
- Contribute to the overall company’s technical product strategy, align it with the platform roadmap.
- Build and scale operational processes within platform org and contribute to the overall engineering practices.
- Develop teams, talents and leaders within your organisation.
- Communicate strategy, tactics, and progress to the team and stakeholders.
- Help building developer community for Miro platform, promote Miro brand and platform at tech conferences.
What you'll need
- 10+ years in software engineering, 7+ years engineering and people management experience, SaaS B2B/B2C2B companies preferred.
- Proven experience building a public platform ecosystem for cloud products.
- Proven experience building engineering function (40+ person).
- Strong track of record for building successful products.
- Experience managing distributed teams.
- Strong prioritisation and project management skills, understanding of business impact for various solutions.
- Result focused, data-driven engineering strategy development skills.
- Good understanding of product requirements and ability to align with technical strategy.
- Strong execution skills in cross-functional environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Understanding engineering architecture and trade-offs.
- English is the main communication language at Miro, Russian is a plus for communicating with remote team.
Perks & Benefits
- This is a unique opportunity to grow and lead a large successful team in a fast-growing and accomplished international company, implement best practices and processes.
- Stock option program.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for commute.
- Lunch, snacks & drinks provided.
- Team outings and collaboration.
- Flexible time off.
- Join our inspiring workplace at TQ Central.