Miro is the leading whiteboard collaboration platform with more than 4 mln users across the globe: managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers and other professionals, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others. We at Miro are working on creating best in class user experience and strongly believe that user voice should be a big part of our product strategy and roadmap.
User insights manager role is to be a user and customer ambassador within Miro and drive programs around incorporating user voice into strategy and roadmap, providing an ongoing feedback loop between teams within the company and between Miro and users.
What you’ll do
- Create and develop an end-to-end process of a customer feedback cycle.
- Drive company-wide programs around user insights.
- Enable the product team with actionable insights on users needs combined with patterns from product data to drive product decisions and inform product strategy.
- Enable GTM teams with actionable insights on product delivery based on customer's requests.
- Analyse and report on the most impactful insights and requests our users have.
- Contribute to organising and running customer advisory board to get deep feedback and insights on product, usage and market
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of experience in project/program management within product and customer centric organisations.
- LOVE for users and a desire to bring value to them.
- Experience Building complex, cross-functional processes from scratch.
- Experience in analysing user feedback and insights at scale.
- Strong track record of achieving success in driving complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong prioritisation and project management skills, understanding of business impact for solutions.
- Highly analytical, data-informed approach.
- Knowledge of modern tech stack like Looker, Airtable, Salesforce, Zapier, etc and ability to build flows around it.
- Knowledge of product engineering processes.
- Outstanding communication skills.
What’s in it for you
- This is a unique opportunity to be a product leader of a rapidly growing team building the future of collaboration!
- Stock option program.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for commute.
- Lunch, snacks & drinks provided.
- Team outings and collaboration.
- Flexible time off.
- Join our inspiring workplace at TQ Central.
Miro is a leading visual collaboration platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 4 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers, and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others.