Miro is the enterprise-ready, collaborative whiteboarding platform that transforms the way high-performing distributed teams get work done. We work with IT buyers of large enterprises and security was always an area of strength. Miro enterprise business is growing by expanding to wall-to-wall deployments and penetrating to highly regulated industries, so should Miro product to a) stay compliant, b) enable the growth by providing highest in the industry controls and security features.
As the Head of Security and Compliance Product you will be accountable for the entire Miro Enterprise product security offering and keeping it in line with overall product, GTM and engineering strategies.
What you’ll do
- Set up goals, define and execute Miro product security strategy and tactics in line with overall Product, GTM and engineering strategies
- Communicate strategy, tactics, and progress to the team and stakeholders
- Oversee product delivery within your area of responsibility and execute the strategy and roadmap of the corresponding product areas (authentication and authorization, user activity audit, enterprise mobility management, application and device management, DLP and CASB, data residency, etc) continuously uplifting Miro capabilities to operate in highly regulated industries and companies of any size
- Package security offerings according to overall product strategy and best customer experience
- Build strong partnership with GTM teams to provide a better product and grow revenue through product enablement
What you’ll need
- 5+ years product management experience in SaaS B2B/B2C2B companies operating in SMB and Enterprise segments with a global presence
- Proven experience in delivering in-product values in the following areas: authentication and authorization (OAuth, SAML SSO, password policies), role based access control (RBAC), user activity logging (Audit Logs, SIEM), Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM\EDM), Data Loss Prevention (DLP) and CASB, e-Discovery
- Strong track record of achieving product success
- Experience in building operational processes with internal and external stakeholders
- Be aware of any compliance and regulatory processes that are specific to the industry and be prepared to explain how to follow them
- Strong prioritization and project management skills, understanding of business impact for solutions
- Working with cross-functional team, understanding of agile/scrum, strong execution skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Comfortability navigating and executing in ambiguous situations
- Entrepreneurial, growth mindset
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for your commute.
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided.
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period.
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high.
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team.
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam.
Miro is a leading visual collaboration platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 4 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers, and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others.