Miro is the leading whiteboard collaboration platform with more than 4 million users across the globe: managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers and other professionals, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others. We at Miro strive to provide the best end-user experience for all these people to help them collaborate effectively through the continuous improvement of our horizontal product — the product that supports basic whiteboard experience.
Head of Product role in this team is to formulate the vision of the further development of the core product/collaboration experience, create a roadmap based on users’ feedback, product strategy, and vision, prioritize features development to maximize value.
What you’ll do
- Build a strategy and roadmap for Miro horizontal product and contribute to the overall product strategy.
- Grow usage and user satisfaction through the implementation of core functionality and upgrading the user experience.
- Build and scale operational processes within your area of responsibility, and contribute to overall product engineering practices.
- Hire, coach, and manage PMs within your area of responsibility.
- Oversee product delivery within horizontal product development.
- Communicate strategy, tactics, and progress to the team and stakeholders.
What you’ll need
- 7+ years in software, 5+ years’ product management experience in B2C/SaaS products, 3+ years’ people management experience, the entrepreneurial experience is a plus.
- Proven experience in products with a high bar in visual design and user experience, user-centric approach.
- Strong track record of achieving product success.
- Strong prioritization and project management skills, understanding of business impact for solutions.
- Experimentation and testing approach to achieve outcomes.
- Working with cross-functional teams and multiple stakeholders, strong communication and execution skills.
- Advanced English.
What’s in it for you
- This is a unique opportunity to be a product leader of a rapidly growing team building the experience for millions of people globally.
- All employees are currently working remotely.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Stock option grant.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events, free books, and corporate library.
- Breakfasts and dinners in the office, healthy snacks.
- Fun parties and awesome corporate-branded stuff.
- A modern office in Digital Port with free parking, a river view, a volleyball court, and a restaurant.
- Help with relocation.