About the role
As a Customer Support Representative, you will influence the company's continued success and represent Miro to its customers. As it is a wide scope skill position in our fast growing team, high performers will certainly have opportunities for growth. We owe this success to our talented and energetic team of smart, friendly, and professional employees, and we are looking for the same qualities in you. We think that work should be both challenging and fun. We're growing rapidly and providing excellent opportunities for professional development.
What you’ll do
- Manage customer service inquiries via different communication channels (email, chat, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) in English during your shift (11.30am - 8.30pm PT = 9h - 1h lunch)
- Explain product features and resolve customer service issues according to company standards
- Work with our global team to produce a world class customer experience
- Perform special projects associated with the Customer Support Team
What you'll need
- 0-3 years of experience
- Quick learner and can work effectively in an ever-changing startup environment
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Teamwork skills
- Technical background is an added bonus!
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, + Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!