Miro is growing its People Excellence team and we are looking for an IT Operations Administrator to join us! You’ll have many responsibilities from working with multiple internal tools, networks, and equipment configuration to simplifying routine processes for greater efficiency and providing better IT services.
Your role will impact our whole distributed team because you will help them solve a wide variety of IT requests and implement new projects. You will have the ability to independently choose the right equipment and tools for the team, and help them understand the configuration of complex systems.
What you’ll do
- Purchase and prepare the equipment for the employees’ workplaces.
- Help employees with setting up the workplaces, software and hardware.
- Set up network equipment and VPN in the offices.
- Prepare the equipment and service for meeting rooms and conferences.
- Maintain office equipment (video and audio systems, big touch screen, projectors, TVs, and etc.).
- Control access to services and products.
What you’ll need
- Experience working with network equipment and understanding network routing principles (LAN, VPN).
- Experience working with multiple tasks.
- Willingness to respond to the international team’s requests and manage priorities.
- Ability to give and receive actionable feedback.
- Excellent communication skills, both in English and Russian languages.
- You should grow fast as a technical specialist.
What’s in it for you
- All employees are currently working remotely.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Stock option grant.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events, free books, and corporate library.
- Breakfasts and dinners in the office, healthy snacks.
- Fun parties and awesome corporate-branded stuff.
- A modern office in Digital Port with free parking, a river view, a volleyball court, and a restaurant.
- Help with relocation.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboarding platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 4 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers, and other professionals collaborate, visualize, collect ideas, and share their work using our product. We have customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others.