Here at Miro we’re creating a movement and we’re creating it with the help of our amazing Miro Heroes! Be one of the founding members of our Miro Community Events Team at Miro! With this role, you will work 1:1 with our Miro User Group Leaders to support them as they put on monthly community events and your role will be critical in scaling this program globally.
Work with some of the best marketing minds in the world to help our users create the next biggest thing. We have a complete growth mindset and are always willing to experiment and learn from our failures. You will be on the front lines with our Miro Heroes by creating exciting events to strengthen the Miro brand as The Online Collaborative Whiteboard Platform!
What you’ll do
- Vet and onboard new volunteer Miro User Group Leaders globally
- Support volunteer Miro User Group Leaders as they plan and execute events, including event swag, streamlined content, event logistical support, material and reimbursement
- Triage support tickets from global Miro User Group Leaders
- Collect feedback/customer stories from community members and Miro User Group Leaders
- Work with cross-functional teams to help improve customer experience via feedback from community members and Miro User Group Leaders
- Participate in our in-person and virtual community events
- This position requires some amount of travel
What you'll need
- 2 years of customer-facing/coordination experience
- Great time management skills
- Strong planning, analytical and organization skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Exceptional EQ skills
- The ability to quickly grow rapport and relationships with our users
- Passionate and excited about the prospect of helping to build a world-class Community Events Program
- Quick learner and can work effectively in an ever-changing startup environment
What’s in it for you
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision
- Flexible time off
- Catered lunches + free snacks and drinks
- Brand new office!
- Team outings
Miro is a leading visual collaboration platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 3 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers, and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have more than 8,000 paying customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!