We are building Miro into an organization that’s as collaborative, effective, and global as our product is. We need a leader for our People Solutions design team to help us deepen our design methods, upskill our designers, and develop the people systems needed to sustain hypergrowth. It is an opportunity to build a new design-led approach to scaling a tech company, work in an environment that’s truly committed to agility, and to help transform how the world collaborates.
About the Team
Reporting to our Head of People, you’ll be joining the leadership team of our 25-person global function and directly managing a team of designers, trainers, and coaches. We are pioneering an organizational model that focuses our continuous improvement-based “Excellence Team” from our design methodology-driven “Solutions Team”, which you will lead. Our goal is to create the workflows, expertise, and culture in each that enables both kinds of work to flourish.
What you’ll do
- As the leader of the People Solutions design team, you will be responsible for developing MVPs and Alpha releases of all new people systems and programs as defined in Quarterly OKRs.
- Manage your team of learning designers, trainers, and agile coaches to meet the objectives of their ongoing programs successfully.
- Establish a world-class people design methodology across the Solutions Team
- Provide regular training and coaching for all Solutions team members, Business Partners, and others who join design sprints for particular projects.
- Be a member of the People Leader Team and participate in quarterly planning, function governance, and all People function rituals and events.
- Act as a cultural ambassador for human-centered design across the company
- Be a thought leader around people-systems design through Miro (the product and company) in the wider world.
What you'll need
- At least four years in either; a top tier design firm as a business process or org design lead, a strategy consultancy with people design client work, or a scaling tech firm as design operations lead.
- Experience and training in human-centered design methodologies.
- Strong people process/organizational process/system design skills.
- 3 years of successfully managing and coaching teams.
- Experience in organizational or agile planning.
- Training, facilitation, and user interviewing skills.
What’s in it for you
- An inspired culture that uses our product every day- along with millions of others
- Real team collaboration across offices, functions, and levels of experience
- Stock option program.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for a commute.
- Lunch, snacks & drinks provided.
- Team outings and collaboration.
- Flexible time off.
- Join our inspiring workplace at TQ Central.
Miro is a leading visual collaboration platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 3 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers, and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have more than 9000 paying customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others.