As a Team Lead at Miro your primary goals is to organise a successful team for delivering Miro platform capabilities (marketplace, developers portal) and help external developers to build Miro extensions.
You will play an important role creating the sustainable team, organising development and delivery processes, hiring new people and helping them to grow. You will be a part of the learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
You will have the opportunity to produce high-load scalable solutions, build and contribute to internal and external frameworks, define technical strategy for your team and organise development life-cycle aligned with the distributed teams.
What you'll do
- Build a sustainable team and organise effective team processes
- Identify cross-functional stakeholders and collaborate with them
- Partner with your team and product management to prioritise tasks around team backlog
- Design and provide high-quality technical knowledge sharing
- Drive and develop people growth within the team
- Participate in strategic planning surrounding team goals
What we expect
- You are passionate about teamwork and keen on collaboration with other people
- You have experience in coaching and training
- You have strong expertise in decomposition of product requirements and creation of a technical design
- You are able to analyse different technical design options and to choose actionable items
- You understand high-load architecture and SaaS infrastructure
- You have 5+ yrs experience in development (Java and TypeScript)
What’s in it for you
- Stock option program.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for a commute.
- Lunch, snacks & drinks provided.
- Pension plan coming soon.
- Team outings and collaboration.
- Flexible time off.
- Join our inspiring workplace at TQ Central!