About the team
The Inside Sales team is a critical component of our go-to-market strategy and presents an outstanding opportunity to learn fundamental sales skills in preparation for an exciting career in enterprise software sales. We work very hard, but also prioritize our fun, collaborative and well-balanced culture. As a rapidly growing organization, opportunities for internal growth and career development are plentiful! Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs, and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
As a Strategic Inside Account Executive you will focus on expanding accounts in the enterprise space by focusing on each line of business. You will join a highly motivated, energetic sales team that takes pride in landing new customers, running strategic sales cycles and delivering the Miro value proposition to a wide base of accounts across various industries. The Strategic Inside Account Executive is a results-oriented and organized professional who will drive expansion in our accounts by using existing relationships in our installed base today. You will be skilled at using research to gain insight into customer challenges, identifying key stakeholders, and challenge customers' thinking about how Miro can transform the way the ISR businesses work. Our goal is to create great customer experiences by being Miro product specialists and collaborating with customers to identify the ISR needs and pain points.
What you’ll do
- Partner with our sales team to help land and expand within existing installed base
- Close net-new “land” deals to continue growing our customer base and increase the opportunity to “expand” into more accounts
- Build account action plans to help define appropriate expansion strategies
- Reach out to new trials/users within customers to expand use cases and drive more revenue
- Work with marketing on executing campaigns
- You will master the art of discovery, and inspire new use cases where Miro can solve our customer’s challenges
- Be a key component in ensuring we have accurate data in our CRM to drive the strategy for our future growth
- Achieve monthly/quarterly quotas of pipeline and closed business
What you'll need
- 2+ years of sales experience within SAAS
- Strong prospecting, territory planning, and team-selling experience
- Consistent record of exceeding sales quotas
- Bachelor degree from a competitive university
- Experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have the ability to grow rapport and relationships with potential clients
- You have a great attitude that can maneuver through ambiguity and ability to work and collaborate with a growing team
- You are curious: always looking for an opportunity to learn, grow and give/receive feedback
- You are a results-oriented individual who is excited by the prospect of fueling the continued growth and success of Miro by growing our sales pipeline. You have a “can do” attitude and are relentless in pursuing goals and solving problems.
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Creative scale-up environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.