Miro is looking for a process-driven, team-oriented and highly motivated Office Manager to join our People Operations team in San Francisco! You will be an instrumental part in driving our Miro culture through creating and making our workplace engaging. In this role, you will not only carry out the processes in place, you will help create them and make them better.
A bit about our team, we are cultural ambassadors and strive to continually level up the experience we provide to our employees by serving them and being the prime example of a Mironeer. We have team members in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Amsterdam, Russia and now Austin which aligns with our company vision to enable collaboration without constraints of geographic locations. In the same vein, we have a flexible working culture and embrace trust in one another to turn our failures into wins!
*This role is a non-exempt, hourly full-time position.*
What you’ll do
- Manage all office maintenance needs, vendor partnerships, and space planning
- Manage in-office events related to facilities support, security, janitorial and catering
- Oversee purchasing/inventory of all office supplies and office consumables
- Main point of contact for landlords in the San Francisco office, monthly rent renew, and review any discrepancies
- Develop Miro workplace processes and procedures
- May help with scheduling and coordinating travel for the executive team
- May provide some administrative assistance to our executive team located in the SF hub
- Help build and promote the Miro culture in the San Francisco office
- Assist and serve as another point of contact for new hires during the onboarding period
- Schedule and facilitate onsite interviews and phone screens for candidates providing logistics support for strategic initiatives and travel arrangements
What you'll need
- Bachelor degree from a top university
- 1-2 years of office coordination, admin assistant or project management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast, ever-changing environment
- Passion for collaboration and partnering with others
- Desire to learn and affinity for process improvement and optimization
- Strong attention to detail and proactive problem-solver
- Highly motivated and self-starting
- Strong business acumen and entrepreneurial, lean in spirit
What’s in it for you
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision
- Flexible time off
- Catered lunches + free snacks and drinks
- Brand new office coming soon!
- Team outings
Miro is a leading visual collaboration platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 3 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers, and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have more than 8,000 paying customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!