As the Programs Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for the planning, execution and reporting of strategic acquisition and brand programs designed to drive growth. These are initiatives that will be rooted in Miro long-term yet designed to be flexible enough to change as industry and customer needs change. Experiments and optimization are critical to successfully and quickly delivering these programs to market. You’ll be reporting to the Head of Partner Programs and together, you’ll be building value-driven channels that scale. We’re a distributed-friendly team and looking for candidates in either San Francisco, Los Angeles or Austin.
In addition to Miro’s values, we have the following commitments as a team:
- We use our own product to build programs that make a difference to our partners.
- We make decisions that are embedded in customer research.
- We value trust, vulnerability, open communication and use positive and negative experiences as growth opportunities.
- We have a beginner's mindset so we seek to understand but offer our expertise, experience and will be the voice of the customer to inform decisions.
What you’ll do:
- Lead departmental and enterprise-wide projects while maintaining a sense of urgency to keep tasks on track to hit ambitious milestones
- Manage conflicting priorities and push back when necessary to reset realistic timelines
- See the big picture and how each individual tactic rolls up to the overall strategy
- Gain stakeholder buy-in and manage cross-functional teams throughout the project
- Clearly and frequently communicate project updates and performance metrics and keep written documentation
- Work cross-functionally to integrate and synthesize information from multiple teams (product, support, legal, finance) to analyze complex issues and mitigate risks
- Proactively drive opportunities for experiments and optimization
What you'll need:
- 5+ years of marketing programs/ project management experience
- Experience working with legal and finance
- PMP, CAPM, or other relevant project management certification(s)
What’s in it for you:
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision
- Flexible time off
- Catered lunches + free snacks and drinks
- Brand new office coming soon!
- Team outings
Miro is a leading visual collaboration platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 3 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers, and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have more than 8,000 paying customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!