About the role
Miro is looking for a process-driven, team-oriented and highly motivated Recruiting Coordinator to join our Talent team in Los Angeles, CA or Austin, Texas! You will be an instrumental part in helping grow the company and influence our culture. You will partner closely with recruiters and hiring managers to coordinate recruitment tasks, schedule candidates, and ensure we are providing a best-in-class candidate experience. In this role, you will not only carry out the processes in place, you will help create them and make them better.
About the team
We are cultural ambassadors who strive to continually up level the experience we provide candidates and elevate the talent we bring on board. We have team members in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam & Russia which aligns with our company vision to enable collaboration without constraints of geographic locations. In the same vein, we have a flexible working culture and embrace trust in one another to turn our failures into wins!
What you’ll do
- Schedule video/onsite interviews and phone screens for candidates, providing logistics support for strategic initiatives
- Manage recruiting operations in close partnership with Recruiters to streamline the recruiting process
- Serve as primary candidate liaison, ensuring a superb candidate experience
- Provide support and a positive experience to internal stakeholders and partners
- Update candidate information, job descriptions and postings in our applicant tracking system
- Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
- Help build and promote the Miro employer brand
- Work quickly to interface with internal and external stakeholders across time zones and from locations all over the world
What you'll need
- 1-2 years of recruiting coordination, admin assistant, or project management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast, ever-changing environment
- Passion for collaboration and partnering with others
- Desire to learn and affinity for process improvement and optimization
- Strong attention to detail and proactive problem-solver
- Ability to work independently
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.