As the Manager of Sales Development at Miro, you’ll drive the team towards pipeline goals, motivate and develop team members, and work closely with other senior leaders across a variety of departments including Sales, Marketing, and Operations. You will drive strategy and execution for the outbound opportunity generation team that drives attainment of our revenue goals. As a key leader, you’ll be part of setting talent strategy, architect industry-leading processes, and leverage bleeding-edge technologies.
Manager of Sales Development will help start our SDR in Austin from scratch and will be responsible for Sales opportunity generation, particularly on the outbound side. They will work closely with Growth Marketing and Operations leadership to outline and implement our overall top-of-the-funnel strategy and tactics. One of the key goals for the person in this role is to build a strong pipeline of exceptional talent for Sales and other go-to-market roles in the company.
You will be a key part of the go-to-market leadership team and work closely with top-notch Sales, Marketing, and Operation leaders across San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, and Amsterdam to grow the company. As the key member of the Austin leadership team, you will be a part of building out our new office, hiring a large share of the new team members, and creating a unique blend of Miro and Austin culture.
What you’ll do
- Manage, hire, train and ramp a team of sales development representatives
- Develop and coach representatives in their careers towards future account executive roles
- Be a part of building out our new Austin office and creating a unique blend of Miro and Austin culture
- Proactively identify and launch initiatives to drive both new business development growth and operational excellence
- Collaborate with marketing to drive new business through demand generation
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets
What you'll need
- 1-3 years of first-line management experience, preferably leading, building, & scaling sales development organizations in a fast-paced, highly competitive software sales environment
- Strong quantitative skills to measure, manage, and optimize activity and productivity
- The desire to lead, coach, motivate and develop others around you. You have a passion for developing talent and coaching a team to success while building an energetic environment where people love to come to work every day.
- Strong writing and public speaking skills
- Strong innovation skills - you will think of innovative ways to boost conversion rates and drive revenue.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to professionally interact with a diverse blend of personalities to reach a resolution and maintain strong relationships
- Strength in working with cross-functionally including executive management, sales, operations, and marketing teams
- Proven track record of delivering on aggressive sales pipeline targets
- Design playbooks and career paths for the sales development organization
- Experience in leveraging CRM software, preferably Salesforce, to manage high performing teams
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
What’s in it for you
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision
- Flexible time off
- Catered lunches + free snacks and drinks
- Brand new office coming soon!
- Team outings
Miro is a leading visual collaboration platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 3 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers, and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have more than 8,000 paying customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!