Miro is growing its Customer Success team and we are looking for customer-focused individuals to join us! A Customer Success Manager on our Scaled Team has many responsibilities from onboarding Enterprise clients and setting them up for success to deepening relationships with our existing customers and increasing the value they get from our services.
Your role will impact our customers immensely because you will help them realize their visual collaboration objectives through the use of Miro's platform. You will understand our customer’s needs and proactively help identify ways in which they can interact with Miro to increase their productivity and results.
What you’ll do
- Manage a portfolio of Enterprise customers at scale.
- Maximize customer retention metrics.
- Become a Miro product expert and use this knowledge to effectively guide customers towards their desired outcome through 1:many engagements
- Identify and track, and improve the health status of each of your customers
- Ensure product adoption by onboarding new customers and new teams.
- Make sure that customers get maximum value from Miro and give them insight into this by running tech-touch activities (Webinars, Email Campaigns, User Meet-ups, etc.)
- Develop best practices for new customer onboarding and customer growth/renewal to ensure ongoing customer success.
What you'll need
- 1-2 years in a client-facing role managing complex accounts.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate and excited about the prospect of building out our Scaled Customer Success processes.
- Quick learner and can work effectively in an ever-changing startup environment.
- Proactive mindset and excellent time management skills.
- Willing and able to travel abroad regularly.
What’s in it for you
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision
- Flexible time off
- Catered lunches + free snacks and drinks
- Brand new office coming soon!
- Team outings
Miro is a leading visual collaboration platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 3 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers, and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have more than 8,000 paying customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!