The Strategic Finance team at Miro has a clear mission - works on solving key business problems to grow the business and impact the company’s financial performance. Our goal is to use data to help the company make the right decisions, address key challenges and identify new ways to grow.
We are looking for a Head of Strategic Finance who is passionate about making an impact at a fast-growing company. You will build Strategic Finance team and play a key role in planning, providing insight into business performance, supporting strategic decision-making and helping predict the future of the business. This is a highly visible role in the organization with close partnership with senior business leaders across the company.
What you’ll do
- Build, lead and manage Strategic Finance team
- Architect strategic and financial planning processes: Business Reviews, Goals, Forecasts, Long Range Plan, etc
- Advance the insight and understanding of the business KPIs to drive further alignment and accountability across the company.
- Manage and advise on special projects - may include new product or pricing launches and capital market initiatives
- Institute best practice processes to improve Miro profitability and scalability
What you'll need
- 6+ years of relevant experience in FP&A, business finance, investment banking, management consulting, or private equity
- Experience building finance teams while also doing hands-on work
- Deep understanding of financial modeling, valuation methods, and key metrics used in the B2B SaaS; strong working knowledge of GAAP
- Strong communication skills - numbers are key, but a business is built with people
- Extensive experience partnering with senior leadership both in finance and cross-functionally
Nice to have
- Experience working in a high-growth, rapidly scaling environment.
- Exposure to IPO and a background in growth-stage B2B SaaS businesses
- Experience with Netsuite, financial planning systems (e.g. Anaplan) and Looker
What’s in it for you
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision
- Flexible time off
- Catered lunches + free snacks and drinks
- Brand new office coming soon!
- Team outings
Miro is a leading visual collaboration platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 3 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers, and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have more than 8,000 paying customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!