It's an amazing time to be at Miro. We are changing the way people collaborate but can't do it without enabling our users. The Learning Experience Designer has many responsibilities from researching topics, designing and building content, improving the learner experience, and pushing forward the Miro Academy initiative.
Your role will be critical in supporting the education of Miro's user base at scale. With an emphasis on self-serve content and 1:many strategies, you will help our users achieve their desired outcomes with our platform.
Be one of the founding members of the Customer Education team at Miro! Work closely with colleagues in customer success and customer support to improve the overall customer experience. If you’re in Austin, help build out a brand new hub!
What you’ll do
- Own the Miro Academy project by creating a long-term vision and project plan.
- Own Miro Academy metrics such as visits, course completion, CSAT, assessment scores, and product usage of educated users.
- Design, develop, and update videos, articles, and guides to help users accomplish their goals using Miro.
- Conduct deep research into best practices and users’ needs to develop relevant and effective content.
- Become a Miro product expert.
- Administrate our learning management system.
- Partner with cross-functional teams on product adoption strategies to drive business outcomes.
- Work with our global team to produce a world-class customer experience.
What you'll need
- 2+ years experience applying Instructional Design principles to build engaging educational content in a variety of modalities preferably with externally-facing content.
- Ability to look beyond content to improve the entire user experience.
- Proven track record in initiating and leading projects.
- Intermediate understanding of the SaaS business model.
- Exceptional EQ skills.
- Quick learner who can work effectively in an ever-changing startup environment.
- Knowledge in agile, product management, and design methodologies is preferred.
What’s in it for you
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision
- Flexible time off
- Catered lunches + free snacks and drinks
- Brand new office in Downtown LA!
- Team outings
Miro is a leading visual collaboration platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 3 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers, and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have more than 8,000 paying customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!