The Product Marketing Lead at Miro is a key member of our leadership team for both self serve and enterprise go-to-market strategies. In this high-impact role, you'll be responsible for representing the voice of the customer, owning our positioning, and launching new features/products. This is a great fit for a strategic leader who is motivated to influence strategy and excels in forging strong cross-functional partnerships.
What You’ll Do
- Communicate Miro’s vision to diverse audiences and span messaging from high-level value propositions to feature-level product differentiation.
- Own and manage Miro’s positioning
- Hire and lead top product marketing talent
- Conduct competitive research and communicate across stakeholders
- Hire, develop, and lead an inclusive, engaged, and high performing team
- Work in close partnership with growth and product teams to drive sales growth through marketing
What you'll need
- Deep experience in self serve & enterprise GTM motions for software technology
- Excellent knowledge of the customer, the competition, and how a technology uniquely solves that customer’s problems.
- Proven track record in developing highly effective sales presentations and collateral.
- Thrives in an environment without a set playbook, is excited to build a scalable, high-impact product marketing team that drives growth across the company.
- Possess exceptional ability to work cross functionally with distributed teams
- Deep knowledge of operational details, project management process, and a willingness to get hands dirty.
- Data-driven mindset focused on growth efforts towards acquisition, monetization, and retention.
- Comfortable engaging with trade press and industry analysts
- Undergraduate degree; a technical undergraduate degree is a big plus, and an MBA is a nice-to-have.
Benefits & Perks
- Stock option program.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for a commute.
- Lunch, snacks & drinks provided.
- Pension plan coming soon.
- Team outings and collaboration.
- Flexible time off.
- Join our inspiring workplace at TQ Central
Miro is a leading visual collaboration platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 3 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers, and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have more than 8000 paying customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others