The People team at Miro fuels innovation, collaboration, and engagement across our entire business. We have team members in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Amsterdam and Perm which aligns with our company vision to enable collaboration without constraints of geographic locations. We’re growing X2 in terms of people each year and need Payroll & HR Compliance Specialist to cover and develop our processes in Perm.
What you’ll do
- Continuously evaluate HR documentation and processes for any compliance gaps or policy conflicts and drive projects to mitigate those risks with the stakeholders.
- Work with standard employee processes: employment, exit, promotions & progressions paperwork compliance, vacations, track the probation period and keep employees data in HRIS.
- Manage relocation, business travel processes, and health insurance project for Russian employees.
- Prepare and track payments under service agreements with contractors.
- Respond to employee questions regarding payroll data issues.
- Participate in special projects/initiatives, some of which are global in scope, including work with Solutions and Excellence Team.
- Define company document retention policies and privacy controls.
- Maintain a wide variety of payroll information, files, and records in written and electronic formats providing an up-to-date reference and audit trail for compliance.
What you’ll need
- 2+ years of prior experience in HR operations and compliance.
- Knowledge of a wide variety of employment law-related obligations.
- Experience with HR regulations and/or compliance standards.
- Advanced knowledge of Russian HRIS (1C) and statistical reporting skills.
- Payroll experience with an understanding of payroll processing, tax calculations.
- Passionate about developing process documentation.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team and to coordinate and maintain multiple tasks simultaneously.
What’s in it for you
- Highly competitive salary.
- Stock option grant.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events, free books, and corporate library.
- Breakfasts and dinners in the office, healthy snacks.
- Fun parties and awesome corporate-branded stuff.
- A modern office in Digital Port with free parking, a river view, a volleyball court, and a restaurant.
- Help with relocation.