About the Role
As a 3rd line leader and a key pillar of our go-to-market team, you will work closely with top-notch Sales, Marketing, and Operations Leaders across the globe to continue scaling the company-- both headcount and revenue.
Leading from the front, you will be responsible for driving the global inbound & outbound pipeline generation number. You'll work cross functionally with a number of teams to outline and implement our top-of-funnel strategy. Beyond just the revenue generation side, one of the key goals for the person is to build a strong bench of exceptional talent for the closing sales teams and other go-to-market roles within Miro.
About the Team
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead a team across the global revenue organization here at Miro. This team encompasses North America, EMEA, and APAC. In all, this team is comprised of two 2nd line leaders, seven 1st line leaders, and ~70+ employees in total across 3 offices (Austin, Amsterdam, Sydney) with plans to expand.
What you’ll do
- Play a part in continuing to build the Global Sales Development function in AMER, EMEA & APAC
- Work closely with Growth Marketing and Operations Leadership teams to outline and implement our overall top-of-the-funnel strategy and tactics
- Consistently grow our inbound and outbound opportunity generation through optimizing current processes and implementing new ones
- Build a strong pipeline of exceptional talent from the SDR team for Sales and other go-to-market roles in the company
- Act as a key cultural pillar for the SDR organization while bringing a strong sense of operational excellence and rigor
What you'll need
- 2+ years in 2nd line sales leadership at a B2B SaaS company
- A background in successfully building, growing, and motivating a team of Sales Leaders and 50+ SDRs
- Demonstrated proficiency in working with data, analysis, and sales demand generation pipeline funnel dynamics
- Deep understanding of the Enterprise SaaS sales process
- Strong analytical, operational, and project management foundation
- Strong experience recruiting and nurturing top talent
- A strong coach (i.e., hours of listening to Gong calls, deal reviews, pipeline reviews, etc.)
What’s in it for you
- The opportunity to optimize proven successful pipeline generation programs, while also building out new channels for top-of-funnel generation (e-book downloads, pricing page, chat, etc.)
- Leading a distributed team that hasn't fallen below 100% of their quarterly goals in the past 2 years
- High level of executive exposure and collaboration
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Creative scale-up environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.