Head of Sales Development will scale our SDR team from ~10 to 30+ across Los Angeles, Austin, and Amsterdam and will be responsible for Sales opportunity generation, particularly on the outbound side. They will work closely with Growth Marketing and Operations leaderships to outline and implement our overall top-of-the-funnel strategy and tactics. One of the key goals for the person in this role is to build a strong pipeline of exceptional talent for Sales and other go-to-market roles in the company.
You will be a key part of the go-to-market leadership team and work closely with top-notch Sales, Marketing, and Operation leaders across San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, and Amsterdam to grow the company. As the key member of the Austin leadership team, you will be a part of building out our new office, hiring a large share of the new team members, and creating a unique blend of Miro and Austin culture.
What you’ll do
- Build the global Sales Development team in Los Angeles, Austin, and Amsterdam
- Work closely with Growth Marketing and Operations leaderships to outline and implement our overall top-of-the-funnel strategy and tactics
- Consistently grow our inbound and outbound opportunity generation
- Build a strong pipeline of exceptional talent from the SDR team for Sales and other go-to-market roles in the company
- Be a part of building out our new Austin office and creating a unique blend of Miro and Austin culture
What you'll need
- 5+ years of Sales and Sales Management experience at a fast-growing B2B SaaS company
- 2+ years of Finance/Analytics/Management Consulting or Business/Sales Operations experience
- Deep understanding of the Enterprise SaaS Sales process
- Strong analytical, operational, and project management foundation
- Strong experience recruiting and nurturing top talent
What’s in it for you
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision
- Flexible time off
- Catered lunches + free snacks and drinks
- Brand new office coming soon! (ATX)
- Team outings
Miro is a leading visual collaboration platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 3 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers, and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have more than 8,000 paying customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!