We are looking for a passionate, purposeful, Talent Acquisition professional with a high level of self-responsibility and drive who would like to join our international recruiting team and build our Product Engineering hub in Amsterdam. As a Senior Tech Recruiter / Team Lead you will partner closely with hiring managers across the globe to align on talent strategy, you will design and keep on improving effective candidate selection process to provide our teams with the best talents, who match Miro’s high bar for performance, potential, and our values.
We just started growing our hub in Amsterdam, so there will be plenty of tech brand development challenges. You’ll have a chance to build out our tech brand development strategy in the region, learn and adopt the practices and knowledge we already had gained in other regions, and make our talent brand better by providing excellent candidate experience.
There are 19 amazing professionals in our People team globally and we are in charge of talent acquisition, onboarding and employee experience, L&D, performance management, and talent brand development. We have a team culture that is highly collaborative and we expect our new team member to contribute proactively to our common projects. We have a lot of freedom and opportunity to choose the tools we need and build out new solutions and practices that will level up the quality and delivery of our teamwork.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to grow their career and change the world together with our super talented team!
What you’ll do
- Partner with hiring managers to craft effective sourcing strategies, interface regularly to align on priorities and demands.
- Sourcing, screening, interviewing and processing candidates for multiple roles in Product Engineering (Product Managers, Software Engineers, Designers, Team Leads, Development Managers, Analysts, Data Scientists).
- Identify and implement best practices and tools for attracting and selecting A-players.
- Regularly measure and track all aspects of the hiring process.
- Analyze the areas for process improvements and market best practices and work out solutions for streamlining our work.
- Participate in talent acquisition events (conferences), networking, HR-marketing activities.
- Drive technical brand development from a recruiting perspective.
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a high-growth environment.
- Success track record in closing technical and product roles.
- High level of empathy and effective, inclusive communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness.
- Proven abilities to attract passive candidates and build a diverse pipeline through sourcing.
- Think critically, adapt easily to changing priorities, optimize their own time and enjoy collaborating.
- Passion for data and experience influencing data-driven decision making with analysis and rapid research.
What’s in it for you
- This is a unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team.
- Stock option program.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for commute.
- Lunch, snacks & drinks provided.
- Team outings and collaboration.
- Flexible time off.
- Join our inspiring workplace at TQ Central.