Miro is seeking a Compliance Manager to join our growing Operations Team. We are growing exponentially and looking for someone who will drive our Miro culture through leading the compliance initiatives across the company to successfully meet industry and regulatory standards and satisfy our customers’ requirements.
Taking this position you will be responsible for coordinating Miro’s external compliance reporting initiatives, building the day-to-day internal audit process for the company, optimizing and continuously enhancing compliance-related processes of the company while always staying at the forefront of the evolving industry and regulatory standards. The ideal person will be a strong team player; able to work cross-functionally; having strong project and process management skills. You are organized, enthusiastic, proactive and intuitive.
What you’ll do
- Coordinate the annual SSAE 18 reporting process.
- Manage all compliance-related processes including but not limited to ongoing risk management, vendor management, change management processes.
- Ensure continuous compliance with GDPR, CCPA, and other evolving regulatory standards: timely identifying gaps and tracking them through remediation.
- Build a company-wide compliance roadmap and coordinate it with involved teams.
- Help teams design compliant processes (security and compliance by design).
- Maintain compliance documentation up-to-date (policies and procedures).
- Roll out an internal audit program.
What you’ll need
- Experience with managing external (and internal) compliance projects.
- Knowledge of international industry compliance standards: SSAE 18, PCI, NIST, and regulatory standards: GDPR.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Highly motivated and self-starting.
- Strong business acumen and entrepreneurial, lean in spirit.
- Fluent English is a must-have.
What’s in it for you
- This is a unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team
- Stock option program
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for commute
- Lunch, snacks & drinks provided
- Team outings and collaboration
- Flexible time off
- Join our inspiring workplace at TQ Central