As a Product Lead for Frameworks and Enterprise Product, you will play a critical role in our Product team driving usage, customer satisfaction and revenue growth within the Enterprise segment. You will be leading a team of product managers, define priorities and build processes within your area of responsibility. Being a person who is accountable for one of the major blocks of product, you will collaborate closely with leaders in Product, Sales and Marketing aligning on product and GTM strategies and tactics.
What you’ll do
- Building the products based on Miro Platform and formulate a business strategy for Frameworks and workflows area.
- Establishing best practices for product management, product ops for teams within Enterprise area — Security and User Management, Analytics and Insights.
- Align product processes and practices across Miro product engineering hubs.
- Build strong partnership with GTM teams to provide a better product and grow revenue through product enablement.
- Plan enterprise product launches in collaboration with the product marketing team.
- Oversee product development within your area of responsibility.
What you’ll need
- 5+ years in product development, strong track record in building products.
- Experience in working with Enterprise product.
- Track record managing and building A+ product development teams.
- Deep understanding of customers, incorporating insights into product strategies and tactics.
- Working with a cross-functional team, understanding of agile/scrum, strong execution skills.
What’s in it for you
- This is a unique opportunity to be a product leader of a rapidly growing team building the future of collaboration!
- Stock option program.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for commute.
- Lunch, snacks & drinks provided.
- Team outings and collaboration.
- Flexible time off.
- Join our inspiring workplace at TQ Central.
Miro is a leading visual collaboration platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 3 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers, and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have more than 8000 paying customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others