As Head of Growth Marketing, you will play a critical leadership role on our marketing team to drive Miro’s Self-Serve user growth. You understand the powerful leverage of organic traffic growth, improved conversion, a/b testing, viral loops, etc, bring to customer acquisition economics. So while you are exceptional at driving traffic efficiently and optimizing performance, you are always on the hunt for leverage through the entire customer journey.
What you’ll do:
- Develop scalable strategies for customer acquisition and retention that balances investing in mature, high-performing channels with testing emerging channels.
- Continue to refine and expand our channel strategy across all mediums: SEO, SEM, display, social, content, affiliates, email.
- Evolve and lead a high performing growth marketing team who will partner with other key business teams
- Deliver actionable insights by synthesizing information from across online and offline channels.
- AB Test and provide proactive insights and analysis on strategic challenges and new marketing opportunities.
- Develop a holistic view of our customer lifecycle and how growth can positively impact that lifecycle.
What you’ll need:
- Deep understanding of performance marketing, content strategy, and analytics. A data-driven strategist who has lived in a rigorous LTV/CAC world.
- Self Serve in B2B experience is a must.
- 5+ years of experience in internet, digital, and performance-marketing roles.
- Track record managing, building and scaling A+ quantitative marketing teams.
- Outstanding communication skills, and the presence and experience to drive cross-functional teams toward measurable outcomes.
What’s in it for you
- This is a unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team
- You will become a subject matter expert and go-to recruiter to key executive stakeholders
- Stock option program
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for commute
- Lunch, snacks & drinks provided
- Team outings and collaboration
- Flexible time off
Miro is a leading visual collaboration platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 3 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers, and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have more than 8000 paying customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!