We are looking for a Procurement Specialist to be responsible for the full spectrum of our purchasing process including understanding the business need, vendor selection and management, price negotiation, coordinating legal and security/compliance reviews, purchase order execution.
What you'll do
- Gain good understanding of business needs across all functions and build trusting relationships with stakeholders
- Create and implement procurement strategies that are lean, innovative, cost-effective, and incorporate the growing complexities of a fast growing company
- Gain understanding of vendor markets and have a strong familiarity with providers
- Run audit of our current contract base
- Compare proposals for price and specifications
- Negotiate with vendors to reduce costs
- Review contract specifications on behalf of the company
- Communicate with vendors to ensure that services are properly delivered
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with critical suppliers
- Lead transformational activities to build procurement organizational capabilities and improve procurement efficiency
- Prepare quarterly procurement reports
What you'll need
- 4+ years Procurement experience
- Strong business acumen
- In-depth knowledge of contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms
- Superb communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- Problem solver with a strong analytical mindset
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
What’s in it for you
- Excellent health benefits that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Flexible time off.
- Snack and drinks provided.
- Brand new office coming in December.
- Team outings and collaboration.
- 401k matching.
Miro is a leading visual collaboration platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 3 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have 8000+ paying customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others.
get a little