Miro is growing its Customer Success team and we are looking for customer-focused individuals to join us! The Customer Success Manager has many responsibilities from onboarding Enterprise clients and setting them up for success to deepening the relationship with existing customers and increasing the value they get from our services.
Your role will impact our customers immensely because you will help them realize their visual collaboration objectives through the use of Miro's platform. You will intuitively understand people’s needs and proactively help identify ways in which they can interact with Miro to increase their productivity and results.
What you'll do
- Manage a portfolio of Enterprise customers.
- Maximize customer retention metrics.
- Become a Miro product expert and use this knowledge to effectively guide customers towards their desired outcome.
- Identify and track, and improve the health status of each of your customers
- Ensure product adoption by onboarding new customers and new teams.
- Make sure that customers get maximum value from Miro and give them insight into this by running activities such as, business reviews, onsite visits and webinars.
- Develop best practices for new customer onboarding and customer growth/renewal to ensure ongoing customer success.
What you'll need
- 2-3 years in a client-facing role managing complex accounts.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional EQ skills.
- Passionate and excited about the prospect of building out our Customer Success processes.
- Quick learner and can work effectively in an ever-changing startup environment.
- Proactive mindset and excellent time management skills.
- Willing and able to travel abroad regularly.
What’s in it for you
- Stock option program.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for a commute.
- Lunch, snacks & drinks provided.
- Pension plan coming soon.
- Team outings and collaboration.
- Flexible time off.
- Join our inspiring workplace at TQ Central.
Miro is a leading visual collaboration platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 3 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers, and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have 9000+ paying customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others.
get a little