We are currently seeking an energetic, motivated, entrepreneurial, and tech-savvy sales professional to join Miro in our quickly growing Amsterdam office. A successful candidate will have a minimum of four years' SaaS or other relevant technology sales experience, with at least two years in a closing role and a track record of success. The role will predominantly be office-based but may require some travel to prospect and customer sites. As part of Miro’s enterprise sales team, you will develop, strategize, negotiate and close business. Your goal is to upgrade existing Enterprise customers to our Enterprise plan.
What you’ll do
- Consistently seeking new sales opportunities through research and proactive prospecting.
- Qualifying enterprise sales opportunities based on Miro’s sales methodology & metrics.
- Building and executing enterprise sales plans for target accounts.
- Delivering sales presentations and product demonstrations via web conference.
- Managing a complex sales cycle and negotiating license agreements to bring deals to close.
- Maintaining accurate records of sales activity and forecasted opportunities through Salesforce CRM.
- Effectively leveraging internal resources (marketing, customer success, product team, and senior executives) to ensure success.
What you'll need
- Minimum of 4 years in a Sales role, of which at least 2 years closing in the Enterprise.
- Experience with both new business and expansion sales, ideally with a SaaS company.
- Understanding of sales process and theory, negotiating principles and market research.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships.
- Fluent in English and one other European language.
- Willingness to travel occasionally to customer meetings and industry events.
- Experience working in Collaboration- and/or Product Development space
- Knowledge of the EMEA Enterprise Market is a plus.
- Knowledge of Google Suite and Salesforce is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
What’s in it for you
- Stock option program.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for a commute.
- Lunch, snacks & drinks provided.
- Team outings and collaboration.
- Flexible time off.
- Join our inspiring workplace at TQ Central.
Miro is a leading visual collaboration platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 3 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers, and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have more than 9000 paying customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others.