The Analytics team at Miro has a clear mission — use data to make better decisions. We are a small and highly leveraged team of folks who pride ourselves on finding ways to answer even the most challenging business questions.
As the company is growing Miro need to expand the Analytics team and is looking to hire a strong Business Analytics Manager. In this role you will work with Marketing team leadership to help in defining their teams strategy and to assess the effectiveness of their key initiatives. In this role you will have an amazing opportunity to help Miro accelerate our existing momentum, scale our business initiatives, and maximize our full potential.
What you'll do
- Find the stories buried in data and build insightful dashboards that enable everyone at Miro to be an analyst
- Be a vocal and proactive partner to your stakeholders. Guide their line of questioning rather than just fulfilling requests. Provide insights and conclusions rather than data outputs
- Know where to find the right data to answer a question. Be persistent in ensuring data quality and resourceful in getting data that is not immediately available
- Be comfortable outside of your comfort zone - understand always changing business needs, explore new tech and tools, trace data issues to the source, or find a new way to address an old problem
Who you are
- 4+ years of Analytics/Data Science/BizOps experience in fast growing startup
- You’re comfortable working with ambiguity and forging your own path
- You deliver results quickly with iteration, instead of waiting for perfection
- You love telling stories with data - numbers are key, but a business is built with people. Cross-functional relationships and effective communication are critical to make an impact
What do you know
- Data Visualization/Reporting: Tableau, Looker, or similar experience required
- Complex SQL statements: You can write these in your sleep
- Knowledge of modern marketing automation tools and modelling approaches is a big plus
What’s in it for you
- Stock option program
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for commute
- Lunch, snacks & drinks provided
- Team outings and collaboration
- Flexible time off
- Join our inspiring workplace at TQ Central
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 5 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!