Now that we’ve found product-market fit, Miro is looking to hire a strong salesperson and operator to help formulate SMB strategy and build out our SMB Sales team. We’ve been successfully selling into the Enterprise market and serving our SMB customers via self-serve product. Now we are looking to strengthen our presence in the SMB segment (companies with <1,000 employees) via human-touch Sales efforts.
We are looking for a unique individual who has experience in both Sales and Analytical/Operational roles and can not only scale the Sales motion but also build the SMB program from scratch working closely with Marketing, BizOps, Analytics, and Self-Serve Product teams.
What you’ll do
- Formulate our SMB Sales strategy in close collaboration with Marketing, BizOps, Analytics, and Self-Serve Product teams
- Specifically focus on startup companies as a customers and drive adoption in that market segment
- Build and run an SMB Sales team
- Outline and constantly improve all processes related to SMB Sales to drive performance
What you’ll need
- 2+ years of Sales experience with strong performance and career traction
- 2+ years of experience in Finance, Analytics, or Business Operations
- Experience at early-stage high-growth SaaS companies (zero to $30M ARR)
- Excellent ability to figure things out from scratch, identify and resolve problems, and create a process
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build relationships and work cross-functionally
- Management experience is a strong plus but is not required
What’s in it for you
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision.
- Flexible time off.
- 401k matching.
- Snack and drinks provided and free lunches provided.
- Brand new office coming soon (LA).
- Team outings and collaboration.
Miro is a leading visual collaboration platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 2 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers, and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have more than 8000 paying customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others.