We're a dozen SWEs working on the engineering side of Miro enterprise business.
You might be familiar with our product, now imagine it's used not by a team of tens but of thousands. This comes with an additional set of features: advanced security, integrations w/ identity providers, user management and administration at scale, data governance, analytics.
So Miro Enterprise is nothing like slow, ugly & boring as the term might induce for some. We enable large customers to work efficiently in Miro by solving complex UX, software and data problems.
We have separate roles for SWE in Frontend and in Backend. And we have dedicated Design people in teams, along with QA engineers. Though if we list what all SWEs do, it’d be mostly the same list:
- Solve technical problems of high scope and complexity
- Create high quality technical design
- Take long-term responsibility for feature/subsystem
- Help to define and improve internal standards
- Share the expertise and gain new knowledge
- Think about UX and make it better
So if you’re interested, love teamwork and care about quality let’s have a talk and discuss the opportunity!
- TypeScript, Less, React Native, Webpack, Canvas API, AngularJS, CerebralJS
- Maven, Git, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, BitBucket
- AWS (S3, EC2), Docker, Linux
- Backend: Java 11, Spring (+Spring Boot), Hazelcast, Redis, PostgreSQL, TestNG & Mockito
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
When we go back to the office, it’ll be an inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam with a flexible schedule and lunch, snacks, drinks provided.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 7 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers, and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others.