About the team
We're a dozen SWEs working on the engineering side of Miro enterprise business.
You might be familiar with our product, now imagine it's used not by a team of tens but of thousands. This comes with an additional set of features: advanced security, integrations w/ identity providers, user management and administration at scale, data governance, analytics.
So Miro Enterprise is nothing like slow, ugly & boring as the term might induce for some. We enable large customers to work efficiently in Miro by solving complex UX, software and data problems.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
We have separate roles for SWE in Frontend and in Backend. And we have dedicated Design people in teams, along with QA engineers. Though if we list what all SWEs do, it’d be mostly the same list:
- Solve technical problems of high scope and complexity
- Create high quality technical design
- Take long-term responsibility for feature/subsystem
- Help to define and improve internal standards
- Share the expertise and gain new knowledge
- Think about UX and make it better
So if you’re interested, love teamwork and care about quality let’s have a talk and discuss the opportunity!
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
When we go back to the office, it’ll be an inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam with a flexible schedule and lunch, snacks, drinks provided.
- Java 11, Spring (Spring Boot), Hazelcast, Redis, PostgreSQL
- Maven, Git, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, BitBucket
- AWS, Docker, Linux
- Frontend: TypeScript, React, React Native
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!