As a Sales Recruiter on our global team, you’ll directly impact Miro’s growth trajectory by attracting and hiring top talent for our rapidly growing Sales teams. You will partner with hiring managers to provide a remarkable candidate experience, leading with data when consulting on key decisions, and driving an interview process that evaluates candidates against Miro’s high bar for performance, potential, and the values that drive our culture.
Our recruiting team plays an essential role in hiring talented individuals that are excited to be a part of our fast growing, collaborative culture. From creating an excellent candidate experience to working cross functionally with the Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Ops teams all over the world, our recruiters work together to make Miro's mission to double in size a reality. As Miro continues to grow, our recruiting team will focus on developing a best in class talent brand, stream-line core functions, and ensure that we recruit top talent while preserving our supportive culture.
What you’ll do
- Develop collaborative relationships with key partners across Sales to understand their hiring objectives and develop recruiting strategies to hit goals
- Source, recruit and hire incredible talent for a wide range of roles across our Sales organization
- Act as a champion for candidates throughout their journey by ensuring they feel supported and set up for success
- Create an efficient interview process and positive candidate experience by setting expectations, communicating timely updates, and providing actionable feedback
- Track and analyze metrics and create weekly reports on hiring progress to business leadership on a regular cadence
What you'll need
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a high-growth environment
- 2+ years Sales recruiting, with experience in both senior candidates and volume hiring
- Experience in hiring across US markets
- preferably in Sales
- Possess a high level of empathy and effective, inclusive communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Proven abilities to attract passive candidates and build a diverse pipeline
- Think critically, adapt easily to changing priorities, optimize their own time and enjoy collaborating
What’s in it for you
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision.
- Flexible time off.
- Catered lunches.
- Free snack and drinks.
- Brand new office coming soon.
- Team outings and collaboration.
Miro is a leading visual collaboration platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 3 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers, and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have more than 8000 paying customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others
At Miro, we are a collective of dreamers - we look for individuals who dream big, work hard and, above all, stay humble. Everyday in our work together, we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and collaborative environment and strive to work with individuals who uphold these values. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
get a little