We are looking for a passionate, purposeful and collaborative Sales Recruiter to join our global team! In this role, you’ll directly impact Miro’s growth trajectory by attracting and hiring top talent for our rapidly growing Sales and Go-to-Market teams. You will partner with hiring managers to provide an exceptional candidate experience, lead with data when consulting on key decisions, and drive an interview process that evaluates candidates against Miro’s high bar for performance and potential.
A bit about our team, we are cultural ambassadors and strive to continually up level the experience we provide candidates and elevate the talent we bring on board. We have team members in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Amsterdam and Russia which aligns with our company vision to enable collaboration without constraints of geographic locations. In the same vein, we have a flexible working culture and embrace trust in one another to turn our failures into wins!
What you’ll do
- Develop collaborative relationships with key stakeholders to understand hiring objectives and develop recruiting strategies to hit goals
- Source, evaluate and hire incredible talent for a wide range of roles across our Sales and Go-To-Market organizations
- Act as a champion for top-notch candidate experience by setting expectations, communicating timely updates, and providing actionable feedback
- Track and analyze metrics and create weekly reports on hiring progress to business leadership on a regular cadence
- Serve as a culture ambassador and play an active role in building out a stellar employment brand
What you'll need
- 4+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a high-growth environment
- 2+ years Sales recruiting, with experience in both senior candidates and volume hiring
- Experience in SaaS tech company
- Experience in hiring across US markets
- Possess a high level of empathy and effective, inclusive communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Proven abilities to attract passive candidates and build a diverse pipeline
- Think critically, adapt easily to changing priorities, optimize their own time and enjoy collaborating
What’s in it for you
- This is a unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team
- You will become a subject matter expert and go-to leader to key executive stakeholders
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision
- Flexible time off
- Catered lunches + free snacks and drinks
- Brand new office coming soon!
- Team outings
Miro is a leading visual collaboration platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 3 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers, and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have more than 8000 paying customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!